Today was a little cooler weather than yesterday but the sun was shining. Did I ever mention that I have the best job ever. Being able to do my job while laying under a comfy blaket, on the dock, sipping a pina colada is fantastic. In this picture I am reading my Stampin' Success magazine. I have my pen, sticky notes and highlighter at the ready. This FREE magazine is one of my many perks as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and it is full of fabulous ideas and samples.
are grabbing our belongings and running madly to the cottage as the clouds above opened up and poured on us. What a hoot!!!
After changing into some dry clothes I got to work making some cards.
One of the other perks I get as a demonstrator is being able to order from the upcoming holiday mini catalogue one month in advance so I can play.
Today I played with the Frostwood Lodge Paper, the Christmas Lodge stamp set and the new Dazzling Details. Here is the card and instructions.
Garden Green Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper
Bigz Clear Dies Clear Circle
Bigz Die Scallop Circle
Chocolate Chip 1/2" scallop dots ribbon
Always Artichoke Ink
Chocolate Chip Ink
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Garden Green Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
Cherry Cobbler Marker
Crumb Cake Marker
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch
1. Cut 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 Garden Green Cardstock
2. Score at 5 1/4 and ink edges with Garden Green ink
3. Cut 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and ink edges with Cherry Cobbler ink.
4. Cut 5x5 Frostwood Lodge DSP and ink edges with Cherry Cobbler ink.
5. Adhere Frostwood Lodge to Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
6. Wrap a 6" piece of Chocolate Chip 1/2" scallop dots ribbon around Frostwood Lodge paper.
7. Cut 1 Garden Green scallop circle using Bigz Die
8. Use paper piercer and poke holes in scallops.
9. Ink edges of scallop circle with Garden Green ink.
10. Cut 1 Whisper White circle from Bigz Clear Circle Die
11. Stamp image from Christmas Lodge stamp set using always artichoke ink in the middle of
Whisper White circle.
12. Stamp the same image on scrap paper and cut out the image on scrap paper cutting as close to the
images as possible.
13. Use a little Dotto (non permanent adhesive) on the back of the scrap paper and place on "actual image"
14. Place a crumbcake marker into the Colour Spritzer tool and spritz lightly around image.
15. Spritz Vanilla Smooch around image.
16. Remove and discard scrap paper.
17. Ink edges of Whisper White circle with Always Artichoke ink.
18. Adhere Whisper White circle to Garden Green Scallop Circle.
19. Use Dimensionals to adhere the Scallop Circle to the card.
20. Stamp branch from Christmas Lodge stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink.
21. Cut branch out leaving a little white around image.
22. Highlight branch with garden green marker and adhere to Scallop circle with Dimensionals.
23. Stamp Merry Christmas with Chocolate Chip marker and Cherry Cobbler marker on a 5"x 3/4" piece of
Whisper White cardstock.
24. Cut ends in toward centre and ink edges with Cherry Cobbler ink.
25. Use bone folder to curl edges of sentiment and adhere with Dimensionals.
26. Add a bow.
27. Add Dazzling Details to the roof of image and Voila! This is a close up of the Dazzling Details.
If you are on my mailing list then please watch your mailbox as your Holiday Mini Catalogue is on it's way.
Orders can be placed beginning September 1st.
Contact me if you would like to be on my mailing list.