Last week I began my diet journey. We won't say how many times I have begun this event in my life.
However, I am motivated and this week I am off to a great start.
The official weigh in was done on the Wii and for those that have the Wii fit plus you know that it is does not give great words of encouragement. Instead, you get to watch the scale climb and then this little shocked voice says, "Oh my, that's obese." lol Then it makes your little character on the screen grow fat. My goal shall be to shrink that little character and myself in real life.
I am going to record my weight loss journey in Stampin' Up!'s 5"x5" Art Journal.
Pictured above you will see how I decorated the front of my journal.
- 5 x 5 Art Jounal
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock for the base
- Flirtatious Designer Series Paper - the centre was cut out using one of the dies from the Labels Collection found in the Occasions Mini and the edges were inked with Melon Mambo ink
- Shimmery White Card Stock- cut out using one of the dies from the Labels Collection and inked the edges with Melon Mambo ink
- Serif Essentials Alphabet - Using a 3x3 piece of chipboard I cut a 3 x3 piece of Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets and stuck it on top. Then I ran it through the bigshot using the die with the Letter D on it. Then I peeled the Adhesive sheet to expose the sticky side and dipped it in Fine Supernova Pink Glitter
- Trinket Heart - I threaded a piece of white Baker's Twine through one of the gorgeous Trinket Hearts from the Occasions Mini
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon - I tied a bow and then wrapped the White Twine with the Trinket Heart around the centre of the bow and attached to the front of the journal with a glue dot.
The good news is that I will be able to enter that I am down 6 lbs this week. Woohoo!!!
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!