Day 11 of 30 Days of Christmas
Stampset: Come to Bethlehem
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon,
Other: Stampin' Trimmer, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder,
Embossing Buddy, Modern Label Punch, Sponges,
1. Stamp Camel scene
2. Stamp Star and emboss
3. Use sticky notes to mask starlight beam area and sponge area with Daffodil Deilight ink
4. Mask again to sponge sky with Bashful Blue and Night of Navy ink and ground
with Basic Gray ink
5. Cut the scene and mount onto Night of Navy card stock
6. Stamp sentiment with versamark and emboss with Gold embossing powder.
7. Punch out sentiment using Modern Label Punch.
8. Sponge edges of sentiment with Daffodil Delight ink and adhere with Stampin' dimensionals.
craftD Crop this Saturday, Dec 1st 10am - 10pm $35 or FREE with $75 order
Team Social Friday, Dec 7th 7-10pm FREE
(Join my Stampin' Up! demonstrator team and you can attend this event held monthly)