Thursday, January 23, 2014
The Heartfelt Banner Kit is valued at $24.95 but you can get it for FREE when you spend $60 (before s&t) beginning next Tuesday, January 28, 2014.
This banner kit includes
• 6 die-cut Designer Series Paper banners (3 each of 2 designs; largest banner: 2-1/2" x 4")
• 5 doilies (4" diam.), 9 felt balls (1")
• 9 die-cut fabric canvas banners
- 2 each of 3 designs (largest banner: 3-3/4" x 5") - 3 each of 1 design (3" x 5")
• 7 mini wooden clothespins
• 2 pieces of Natural Linen Thread (6' ea.) • 1 needle (2-1/8")
It was so much fun to make. It was so easy to string the felt balls together.
The letters that spell SPRING is not included in the kit. I added these using the new
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
The supplies I used to make the Spring tags were:
133188 (w) or 133191 © Happy Watercolour Stamp Set
100730 Whisper White card stock
133324 Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
127553 Typeset Alphabet Bigz
129287 7/16" Trim
Colours: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz
Another cool idea that I am going to use this weekend at my Team Social is to
use the cool InStax camera's that take instant photos and add photos to the banner.
I'm sorry the picture doesn't do this banner justice. It really is fun and pretty and exactly
what we need in this cold weather to make us feel warm.
What word or photos will you hang on your Heartfelt Banner kit?
Crafts Forever, Housework Whenever